Listed below are some policies that may be useful, please click on the relevant link.
For other policy information please contact the school.
- Admissions Policy 2019-2020 - South Bank Academy Trust
- Accessibility Plan - KPS
- Aims of the School - KPS
- Anti-Bullying Policy - KPS
- Assessment Policy - KPS
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy - KPS (inc. exclusion arrangements)
- CCTV - KPS
- Charging and Remissions - KPS
- Charter for Children with Disabilities - South Bank Academy Trust
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- Complaints Policy June 2016 - South Bank Academy Trust
- Coordinated Admissions Scheme Reception entry 2018 – 2019 - City of York
- Coordinated Admissions Scheme Reception entry 2019 - 20 - City of York DRAFT
- Data Protection Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- Disciplinary Procedures - KPS
- Equalities Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- EYFS Statutory Framework
- EYP Admissions - KPS
- Freedom of Information - ICO
- Freedom of Information - KPS
- Guidelines on Staff Facing Allegations of Abuse - KPS
- Health and Safety Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- Home School Agreement - KPS
- Lettings Policy & Community Use Agreement - KPS
- PHSCE Policy - KPS
- Privacy Notice - South Bank Academy Trust
- Recruitment of Ex-Offenders - KPS
- Safer Recruitment Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- SEND Policy - KPS
- SEN Report - KPS
- Single Equalities Specific Duties
- Single Equality Policy - KPS
- Statement of Intent - South Bank Academy Trust
- Teacher Appraisal Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- Whistleblowing Policy South Bank Academy Trust
Consultation on Admission Arrangements 2019/20 entry
Between 16 October and 1 December 2017 all admissions authorities for schools in York will jointly be conducting the annual consultation on admission arrangements for the admissions rounds for entry in September 2019.
The closing date for comments is 01 December 2017. Admissions authorities will then formally set (‘determine’) their arrangements by 28 February 2018.
Please follow the link below to view our Admissions Policy. Our published admission number for Reception is 60.
If you wish to comment on these documents please contact Adam Cooper (Headteacher) or Tanya Wheatley (Chair of Governors). You can also find the main consultation documents on the LA website at www.york.gov.uk/admissionsconsultation where you can also find a short survey. Following the end of the consultation period, any comments received will be considered by the governing body, with a view to formal approval prior to the deadline on 28 February 2018.
Download : Admission Policy
For the following financial information, please visit the South Bank Multi Academy Trust website which can be accessed here.
- ANNUAL REPORT
- ANNUAL AUDITED REPORTS
- MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
- ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- NAMES OF CHARITY TRUSTEES AND MEMBERS
- FUNDING AGREEMENT