One Day Creative performed two fantastic interactive musical plays that highlighted the dangers children can face online. The plays were a great way to teach children about the importance of keeping safe online.
Here are a few useful online tools to help you in your learning.
GRAMMAR AND SPELLING
- www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0 All classes from years 2 - 6 have login details which pupils can get from their class teacher if they have lost/forgotten them.
- www.linguascope.co.uk (you will need a username and password to access the full site. Please see Mrs Lupton)
- Target 360
- What's My Angle
- Stop Clock 5
- Scratch - a simple fun movie making tool. You will need to install the free software on your PC. In school we use Scratch 1.4. You can choose to download Scratch 2 if you prefer although this version will not play movies made in the 1.4 version.
- Telling the time - primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/maths/measures.htm#Time
- Learning about money - www.teachingmoney.co.uk/
- Learn to touch type - www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3c6tfr
- http://odogy.com/LearnToPlayRecorderSongs/ - Mrs Woolgar uses this site with the recorder groups. Click on Recorder Karate. There you will find the tunes that the children are learning in school so you can practise at home.