Listed below are some policies that may be useful, please click on the relevant link.
For other policy information please contact the school.
- Aims of the School - KPS
- EYP Admissions - KPS
- Admissions Policy 2018-2019 - South Bank Academy Trust
- Coordinated Admissions Scheme Reception entry 2018 – 2019 - City of York
- Home School Agreement - KPS
- Electronic Communications Policy - City of York
- Accessibility Plan - KPS
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy - KPS
- Sex and Relationship Education Guidance - KPS
- SEN Report - KPS
- SEN Policy (draft) - KPS
- Data Protection Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- Charging and Remissions - KPS
- School Information and Data Protection Policy - KPS
- Model Publication Scheme Schools - KPS
- Statement of Intent - South Bank Academy Trust
- Governors Allowances - KPS
- Instrument of Government - KPS
- Model Single Equality Policy - KPS
- Single Equalities Specific Duties
- Disciplinary Procedures - KPS
- Grievance Procedure - KPS
- Guidelines on Staff Facing Allegations of Abuse - KPS
- Child Protection Info - KPS
- Child Protection Policy - KPS
- Safeguarding Policy Code of Conduct & Good Practice - KPS
- Assessment Policy - KPS
- Teaching and Learning Policy - KPS
- Discretionary Reference Points - KPS
- Safer Recruitment Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- Teacher Appraisal Policy - South Bank Academy Trust
- EYFS Statutory Framework
- Budget Management Policy - KPS
- CCTV - KPS
- Lettings Policy & Community Use Agreement - KPS
- Policy Statement on Ex-Offenders - KPS
- Guide to Freedom of Information Under Model Publication Scheme - KPS
- Complaints Policy June 2016 - South Bank Academy Trust
- Model General Complaints Policy - City of York
- Whistleblowing Policy - City of York
Consultation on Admission Arrangements 2019/20 entry
Between 16 October and 1 December 2017 all admissions authorities for schools in York will jointly be conducting the annual consultation on admission arrangements for the admissions rounds for entry in September 2019.
The closing date for comments is 01 December 2017. Admissions authorities will then formally set (‘determine’) their arrangements by 28 February 2018.
Please follow the link below to view our Draft Admissions Policy. Our published admission number for Reception is 60.
If you wish to comment on these documents please contact Adam Cooper (Headteacher) or Tanya Wheatley (Chair of Governors). You can also find the main consultation documents on the LA website at www.york.gov.uk/admissionsconsultation where you can also find a short survey. Following the end of the consultation period, any comments received will be considered by the governing body, with a view to formal approval prior to the deadline on 28 February 2018.
Download : Draft Admission Policy