Here are a few useful online tools to help you in your learning.
GRAMMAR AND SPELLING
- www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0 All classes from years 2 - 6 have login details which pupils can get from their class teacher if they have lost/forgotten them.
- MATH TOOLS
- http://odogy.com/LearnToPlayRecorderSongs/ - Mrs Woolgar used this site with the recorder groups. Click on Recorder Karate. There you will find the tunes that the children are learning in school so you can practise at home.
- Scratch - a simple fun movie making tool. You will need to install the free software on your PC. In school we use Scratch 1.4. You can choose to download Scratch 2 if you prefer although this version will not play movies made in the 1.4 version.
- Telling the time - primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk/maths/measures.htm#Time
- Learning about money - www.teachingmoney.co.uk/
- Learn to touch type - www.bbc.co.uk/guides/z3c6tfr