- Provide an environment that is friendly, welcoming, caring and safe and ensures that all our children have rich and stimulating experienc-es;
- Develop self-esteem and confidence of everyone and an enthusiastic and enquiring attitude towards learning;
- Show respect and consideration for each other and the environment, within a well-organised school;
- Develop a partnership with parents which encourages active
- involvement and establish good relationships with the local community;
- Develop creative and enquiring minds and for children to become
- increasingly independent in their own learning;
- Develop respect for spiritual and moral values and an understanding of other religions, races and ways of life.