- To provide an environment that is friendly, welcoming, caring and safe and ensures that all our children have rich and stimulating experience(s);
- To develop self-esteem and confidence of everyone and an enthusiastic and enquiring attitude towards learning;
- To show respect and consideration for each other and the environment, within a well-organised school;
- To develop a partnership with parents which encourages active involvement and establish good relationships with the local community;
- To develop creative and enquiring minds and for children to become increasingly independent in their own learning;
- To develop respect for spiritual and moral values and an understanding of other religions, races and ways of life.