Homework is set every Friday. This consists of a spelling investigation that is all about the spelling rule that we're working on in class - these will always be glued into your child's Spelling Journal so please ensure that they are in school each Friday. We will also set a 'MyMaths' homework most Fridays which is optional and is meant to be fun.
YEAR 2 ARCHIVE
Class of 2017/18
- Beach trip to Bridlington ....more>
- Car Washing ....more>
- Year 2G LOVED doing some drama pretending to be....more>
- Mrs Gibson entered herself into the Minster FM competition .....more>
- We enjoyed a super visit from Sammy’s mum in 2G as part of our topic on .....more>
- We went to St.Chad's on Campleshon Road to have a .....more>
- 2G Spelling Song
- History Day
- Book of Dragons at the Theatre Royal
- Health and fitness workshop
- Playground fun while actually learning!
- We learnt some very interesting things about the world
- Here we are bringing the Gunpowder Plot to life
- Click here to see us on a Shape Hunt
- Here are the photos from our trip to Eureka
- Here we are improving our acting skills performing 'The Smartest Giant in Town'
Class of 2016/17