MEET THE YEAR 2 TEAM
WHAT HAVE WE BEEN GETTING UP TO?
Click on the links for more information and photos
- Health and fitness workshop
- Playground fun while actually learning!
- We learnt some very interesting things about the world
- Here we are bringing the Gunpowder Plot to life
- Click here to see us on a Shape Hunt
- Here are the photos from our trip to Eureka
- Here we are improving our acting skills performing 'The Smartest Giant in Town'
Continents - Quiz will be Friday 17th November
Next week we will be writing paragraphs about China and Brazil. Any research about these two countries will enrich your child's further writing
HELP WITH MATHS STRATEGIES
Sometimes your children will come home and tell you what they've done in Maths but you don't quite know how to help them... so Mrs Gibson has put together a few videos to help!
Keep checking the page regularly as she'll keep adding new videos each time the class cover something new.
COLLECTIVE ARTWORK INSTALLATION
The children drew around their hands and then illustrated them. We then used them all to make a flower.