MEET THE YEAR 2 TEAM
WHAT HAVE WE BEEN GETTING UP TO?
Click on the links for more information and photos
- Year 2G LOVED doing some drama pretending to be....more>
- Mrs Gibson entered herself into the Minster FM competition .....more>
- We enjoyed a super visit from Sammy’s mum in 2G as part of our topic on .....more>
- We went to St.Chad's on Campleshon Road to have a .....more>
- 2G Spelling Song
- History Day
- Book of Dragons at the Theatre Royal
- Health and fitness workshop
- Playground fun while actually learning!
- We learnt some very interesting things about the world
- Here we are bringing the Gunpowder Plot to life
- Click here to see us on a Shape Hunt
- Here are the photos from our trip to Eureka
- Here we are improving our acting skills performing 'The Smartest Giant in Town'
Homework is set every Friday. This consists of a spelling investigation that is all about the spelling rule that we're working on in class - these will always be glued into your child's Spelling Journal so please ensure that they are in school each Friday. We will also set a 'MyMaths' homework most Fridays which is optional and is meant to be fun.
HELP WITH MATHS STRATEGIES
Sometimes your children will come home and tell you what they've done in Maths but you don't quite know how to help them... so Mrs Gibson has put together a few videos to help!
Keep checking the page regularly as she'll keep adding new videos each time the class cover something new.
COLLECTIVE ARTWORK INSTALLATION
The children drew around their hands and then illustrated them. We then used them all to make a flower.