CLASS LETTERS AND HOMEWORK
HOMEWORK AND NEWSLETTERS
- Ancient Egyptians 18/05/18
- Home Learning Task - Writing Sentences to Build Suspense 12/018
- Home Learning Task - Writing 3V Sentences 12/04/18
- Robots Project 05/03/18
- Robots Newsletter 05/03/18
- Stone Age Research 19/01/18
Friday 25th May 2018
OLO: To spell common exception words from the Year 3 List.
Your word list for your spelling test after half term is as follows:
- York minster is in the centre of town.
- We are currently in the 21st century.
- For our assembly today, we all had to sit in a circle.
- A 2D shape with eight sides is called an Octagon.
- To go high on the swing, you need to kick your legs forwards and backwards.
- Many children managed to climb the Great Pyramid in less than a minute.
- Backwards is the opposite of forwards.
- She fluffed the pillow and changed position, as she was unable to sleep.
- A quarter of sixteen is four.
- Polygons are 2D shapes with straight
On the next page of your book, write the words into a spelling scribble.
If you have ‘Friends and Enemies’ spellings, please only learn the words in green.
STEM Lego Robotics Workshop
The children learnt what an algorithm is and created their own to programme Lego robots......more >
We completed a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory workshop in which the children made their own ......more >